The Wildewood Community Association (WCA) Recreational Facilities Membership provides you with access to the pool, tennis courts and Lodge (some non-WCA neighborhoods have access to the pool only as access to the lodge and tennis courts is not included for non-WCA residents). We encourage all WCA residents to complete their membership registration in order to receive their access cards and begin utilizing the facilities.

Please contact the WCA office if you have any questions concerning membership:    WCA Office Phone: 301-862-1478


FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS and your membership will be processed

  • Fully complete the application below (do not leave fields blank, this will delay your membership).
  • EMAIL : A copy of your settlement/closing disclosure (renters, your landlord must provide a copy of the current lease) AND headshot photos of all household members 6yrs and older. Pictures must be jpg format ONLY and you must label them with names.
  • If you are renewing your membership, you do not need to send photos. Complete application below and then email with your name and address and “Renewal Membership” in the subject line. Please note in your email that you completed the online form and are renewing your membership.
  • Send all required information in one email. Please put in the subject line “New Membership”,  “Renewal Membership”  or “Membership Questions”. Partial or missing information will delay processing.

To confirm if you are Automatic/Elective/Non-WCA, click on the following:

List of Automatic & Elective Neighborhoods

List of Non-WCA Neighborhoods

ALL RENTERS use this application (your landlord must email this to with a copy of the lease):

Tenant Authorization Application (Landlord to complete)


WCA Recreational Membership Application
This information is used to register WCA members and to issue membership cards. The membership cards allow you access to the pool, lodge and tennis courts (NON-WCA residents only have access to the pool). You are required to provide proof of ownership (settlement disclosure document, title or deed to the property) Fee for replacement of lost or damaged card is $7.00


Recreational Rules and Policies