The Wildewood Community Association (WCA) Recreational Facilities Membership provides Wildewood residents with access to the pool, tennis courts and Lodge (some non-WCA neighborhoods have access to only the pool as access to the lodge and tennis courts are not included for Non-WCA residents). In order to use the Recreational Facilities, you must register your membership and obtain ID cards.
IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AFTER MAY 1st, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE A DELAY
To see if you are Automatic/Elective/Non-WCA, click on the following:
- New Memberships AND Military Housing: Fully complete the application HERE (not following directions will delay processing).
- AUTOMATIC Neighborhoods: after you have initially registered your membership, it will renew automatically each year as long as your HOA dues are current. You do not have to submit a renewal form.
- RENEWALS (for Elective and Non-WCA): If you already have ID cards and need to renew for the current year, click HERE.
- RENTERS/TENANTS: Owner/Landlord to fully complete the application HERE (not following directions will delay processing)
- REPLACEMENT CARDS: Click HERE if you have lost your ID card and need to request a reprint. Reprints are $8.
- ADDING OR REMOVING NAMES FROM YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT: If you have had an addition to your family or need to remove someone that no longer lives with you, click HERE.
- GUEST POOL TICKETS: Each registered household gets 5 free guest tickets each year and are only valid for the year issued. Guest tickets are one-time use only. After you have used all your guest tickets, there is a guest fee of $5 per guest paid at the pool. Guests MUST be accompanied by a WCA pool member and cannot be left unattended.